Problem solver, Ramen lover, Active GitHub contributor.
Worked in the areas of NAWS, EdTech and NLP.
New York University
MS, Computer Engineering
2019.08 ~ 2020.12
BS, Computer Science
2013.08 ~ 2017.06
Wuxi No.1 High School
High School Diploma, Honors Class
2010.09 ~ 2013.06
SDE @ Amazon
2021.02 ~ Present
SDE Intern @ Amazon Payment Products
2020.06 ~ 2020.08
NYU High Speed Networking Lab
2019.09 ~ 2019.11
Software Engineer @ AI Research Group
2017.06 ~ 2019.06
My general research involves Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning.
I joined Knowledge Science and Engineering Lab of Southeast University at 2014. I worked with Prof. Guilin Qi, also closely with Dr. Tianxing Wu. There, I focused on Entity Linking, that is the task of determining the identity of entities mentioned in text. Potential application includes Question Answering and Knowledge Graph.
I joined 17zuoye (aka Homework Together) after graduation from SEU. There, I focused on Automated Essay Scoring, along with Spell Checking and Grammar Error Correction. As a leading EdTech Company, 17zuoye is committed to improve learning experience for Chinese students. We are dedicated to build an advanced Intelligent Tutoring System to achieve that goal.
- Tian Jin, Zhun Liu, Shengjia Yan, Alexandre Eichenberger, Louis-Philippe Morency, “Language to Network: Conditional Parameter Adaptation with Natural Language Descriptions”, Proceedings of the 58th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics. 2020: 6994-7007. [PDF][Code]
- Tianxing Wu, Shengjia Yan, Zhixin Piao, Liang Xu, Ruiming Wang, Guilin Qi, “Entity Linking in Web Tables with Multiple Linked Knowledge Bases”, In Proceedings of the 6th Joint International Semantic Technology Conference (JIST 2016), Springer International Publishing, 2016: 239-253. [PDF][Code]
- Tianxing Wu, Guilin Qi, Taiyun Liu, Shengjia Yan, Zhixin Piao, Liang Xu, Ruiming Wang, “A Method of Entity Linking in Web Tables based on Multiple Linked Knowledge Bases”, Chinese Patent, 2016.
Please check this page for details!
- Hiphop / Gym / Photography / Overwatch This world needs more heroes!
- Reading / Blogging
- Computer Systems / Machine Learning